- Loss and damage of packages- Large volumes
- Lack of network visibility
- Unification of data- Delivery time- Reverse Logistics
E-commerce, by its very nature, involves complex distribution networks, whether internal or external, with significant consequences.
Ownest provides certified traceability of package or product transfers between all actors, from the supplier to the end customer. This tracking is also applicable to the reverse logistics of returned packages. Liability transfers provide visibility into the entire life cycle of a package and address loss or damage by identifying those responsible at each stage of the product's journey. Ownest's transfer data can be used for other purposes such as billing and warranty triggers.
- Losses and penalties on logistic supports- Mobilization of these supports at certain points in the chain- Gaps between orders and deliveries- Little visibility on transportation
Any player in the retail industry experiences losses, damage or mobilization of their logistics supports. Unjustified buybacks or disproportionate penalties, the consequences are heavy.
With Ownest, the field players in your distribution network transfer responsibility for your media to themselves. This way, you have real time visibility of the distribution of your media at all your logistic points, from suppliers to points of sale, including warehouses and carriers. The return chain is also traced. In parallel, these transfers of responsibilities also allow you to generate electronic waybills very easily, thus facilitating the management of transport documents.
- Loss, theft or damage of high value products- Seasonal products requiring careful inventory management- Need for authenticity, certification and transparency
In the world of retail as well as luxury, traceability is an essential element, however, a complex supply chain can hinder this traceability. And the consequences are costly.
Ownest's objective on such a network? To follow the chain of responsibility around the products, from the suppliers to the final customer, and thus obtain the complete life cycle of each product. At the same time, you control the supply of all your distribution and sales points. Moreover, through the transfer of responsibility, you certify the authenticity of the products and their route, to avoid counterfeiting and generate a certification of origin.
- Little visibility into internal or external production and distribution networks- Loss and/or degradation of expensive parts- Need for certified data for regulatory reporting purposes- Little optimization of "useless" but reusable parts
Traceability of strategic parts (rails, cable, bolts, pipe etc...) as well as associated logistic supports (bins, pallets, reels etc...) from production to installation.
Tracking and accountability of strategic material consumption (cable yardage etc...).
Facilitation of the tracking and reuse of spare parts for circular economy and CSR purposes.
- Large volumes
- Lack of visibility of the network
- Reverse logistics- Many subcontractors- Unification of data- Breakage management
Traceability of logistic supports (Pallets, Boxes, Rolls, Containers) and of any type of goods to obtain a complete visibility of a logistic network. From the factory to the end customer, through the logistics platforms and into the hands of subcontractors. Ownest also puts an end to the complex and time-consuming paperwork with the eCMR.
Tracking of a wide range of products to provide visibility on the entire life cycle of a product: from a supplier (French or international), to a warehouse, to a relay point and then hand delivery to customers. Ownest can also offer these services for the entire reverse logistics process
- Product Loss and Counterfeiting- Complex follow-up in case of product recall- Little transparency on product distribution- Need for delicate/special handling or storage
There is no need to insist on the necessity of logistic traceability in the medical and pharmaceutical field, however it is sometimes an aspect that is not well controlled.
Here, for each product to be tracked, whether it is a batch of medicine or medical equipment, we create a digital tracker of responsibility, a sort of virtual identity card of the product, which will be transferred between all the actors of the production and distribution chain. This way, you get complete transparency on the journey of each product, while ensuring that the product is manufactured/transported in the right conditions. It is this same transparency that allows them to display the distribution of your products on your different points of storage or use and to facilitate the management of product compliance.
- Loss and damage of products- Lack of conformity and respect of the rules of transport and storage- Complexity of origin to define- Management of material certifications (CE, CADR, MPUP...)
Traceability of assets in all states (liquid, solid, gaseous) from extraction to processing in the plant, then tracking to customers. Trackers can offer certificates (CE, CADR, MPUP...) as well as ECMR in a logic of dematerialization and simplification of the transfer of these assets.